- We shall undertake all reasonable and lawful requests to delete or correct your data.
- We shall keep your data on a secure server;
- We do not disclose or sell your personal information to any third-party not registered with ProjeX, unless we are required to do so by law or to protect our rights;
We only collect personal information that is relevant to the purpose of our website.
- Registration information. You need a ProjeX account before you can create your profile and submit proposal to prospective clients. When you register for an account, we collect your name, contact number, password and email address.
- Billing information. If you make a payment to us, we require you to provide your billing details, such as a name, email address and billing address so we can send you an invoice.
- Upload CV. We allow you to upload your CV to ProjeX for the purpose of allowing prospective clients to understand your experience and access your suitability for projects.
- Credit Card Information. We do not store your credit card details. All transactions are made through a third party payment gateway.
You can object to our use of your personal information, however by doing so may prevent us from providing you with the Services. All data is kept on our secure servers.
Disclosure of your Personal and Survey Data Information
We will disclose your personal and survey data information only where it is required to perform the Services. Specific ways we use this information are listed below.
- To provide you with our services. This includes providing you with customer support, which requires us to access your information to assist you (such as matching you to projects).
- To manage our services. We internally perform analysis on information we collect to analyse and understand how people use our services, and to monitor and improve our services. We may use your information for internal purposes designed to keep our services secure and operational, such as for service improvement, marketing, research and development purposes.
- To contact you about your service or account. We may occasionally send you communications of a transactional nature (e.g. service-related announcements, billing-related matters, changes to our services or policies).
- To contact you for marketing purposes. We will only do this if you are agreeable to our contacting you for this purpose.
- All personal information is kept confidential unless required to do so by law, such as a court order or subpoena, or to protect our rights. We will never sell your personal information to a third party or otherwise.
Who to contact with questions or complaints
You can contact us by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated August 2018.